Monday, August 17, 2009

Mojo

Um, can you tell me where it went?

I know I had it, let me see, I lost it some where between college and moving back to LA. But then I remember a few years ago it was poppin. Now it just comes in spurts.

What is it about certain people that just draws you to them. Have you ever met someone and everytime they go anywhere, there is always someone trying to hit on them. Be it male or female. What is it about them. Looks, personality, confidence, style. I have no idea, but it never seems to fail them. Ugly, or fine, that person always gets hit on.

Then you have the person (which sometimes seems to be me) I am in total shock when someone even says hi. So I try and be extra nice because I don't want to seem rude or bitchy. Which is hilarious to me. Because you never know who your gonna meet.

Every now and again, I feel it toying with me. It will give me a little bit and take it's self back. You know the times when you feel the sexiest. Mine usually occurs on the dance floor. I feel like I am the sexiest thing on the planet, and I feel like my mojo is watching me going see, you can do it. You don't need me. Is it a wizard of OZ type of thing. I have had it all along but I just have to believe?

Maybe, my sexy is on hiatus, maybe it needs a break, maybe, just maybe, it's waiting for it's comeback. I just can't seem to find it. If you've seen my mojo, can you tell it I'm looking for it, and I miss it, and that I am sorry for anything I did to make it go away. I really, really am sorry, and I hope that we can reconcile and let bigon's be bigon's because I really need you.

1 comment:

  1. Guuurrrl your mojo ain't gone noplace. It's there when you least expect it. Reafy to pounce. What I suggest you do is real it in, it can get you into heaps of trouble. Go mojo, go mojo, it's your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete