Friday, August 14, 2009

I Miss My Tits!

I can't really imagine why anyone, in their right mind would choose to have breast augmentation. The only real good thing about it, is that you never have to wear a bra again.

The rest well the rest just kind of sucks. Lets just say, I did not opt to do this as most of you know. I had 34DD breast on my own with beautiful cleavage, Big giant dark nipples and they sagged just so...

Now I have these large lumps that just sit up all day and make it hard to sleep on my stomach. The doctors assure me that they are going to get softer but when. In the next 5 years when I have to have them removed and put back in. Oh you didn't know about that did you. Once you have it done, you will have to get them redone every ten years.

I mean think about it. When your laying in your coffin, your face is as wrinkled and old as a prune. (of course not my face becasue black don't crack, I mean I may have smile lines but that would be the extent of it, I digress) ,but your tits, are as perky as they ever were. Do people think about these things, and when your flesh falls off, there will be these big giant scilicon things laying next to your bones, that totally out lasted you.

I guess what I miss most of all is the way they looked in a shirt, they way they kind of swole and got extra perky before that time of the month. The way guys used to drool over them as I passed by. The way they jiggled when I did certain dance steps!

Sounds silly I know, but this is the way I feel I lost a part of who I was, kind of like having a leg amputated, my tits were something that made me feel like a whole person, a whole woman, and yes I am grateful to be here, and yes I still have a bust line, but they also have serial numbers, my tits were mine.

I miss my tits!

4 comments:

  1. You are crazy ...that was awesome...blessings to you (old tits and new tits !!!!)

    danna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well baby I still have my tits and God willing always will. That being said, I have no encouraging words from the trenches but I will say that I grieved the use of my left side for an entire year, after having an ischemic stroke. Not one person that I know on this planet understands how that feels so the loneliness is palpable. Please take comfort in knowing that I do get it on some level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather hear you say that you miss your tits instead of me saying I miss my cousin!! Your still the most beautiful, and couragous person I know, you have always been! Atleast you have perky tits instead of coin bags for tits. Start to embrace what the Lord has giving you and FLAUNT it girl!! Be fierce with it, and start loving yourself for who you are! Love you always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I read this post! You made me laugh out loud, you are too funny:) I loved the part about how there'll be giant silicon things in the coffin with bones. Your humor is amazing and I'm betting it's not just me that sees that.

    ReplyDelete