Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Victories!

Oh My goodness....got some really good news today.... my mom may only have to have a mastectomy...which means... the cancer may not have spread to far... Thank God for that... it's funny to think that you could be happy even though she still has to deal with this disease... but it is a small victory because I know the chances of her being here (on this earth) much longer is going to happen... She and I will both survive this, and we can work together to make sure this never happens again..!

I fully understand now why it's the little things that make life worth while... and the little victories that help you appreciate and revel in what God is able to do!  Once again I find myself thanking my friends for letting me talk throught these things.  It helps me to process it all and I know they always have my back.. the prayers were felt...!

Now I will definately keep you all updated on what's going on with my mom... but now I can really focus on this being a Braless In the City type blog... hmmm maybe a name change is also needed... The life of a Saucy, Sexy, Cancer Free, lady!  Well I may have to work on that a bit...!

Thanks to all of you blog readers as well!

1 comment: