Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Maybe it's you!


Ok, have you ever heard someone complain sooo much about everything, that you start to wonder, what in their life has gone right.?

I mean dang do you just have the worst timing, the worst luck, or is it you?

Have you ever heard somone say, god I can't keep a man/woman, or their relationships/friendships always seem to bite them in the ass later on.

At what point do you ask the question, maybe it's me!

I used to work as a personal asst, and she complained that her asst never seemed to work out, and that she was starting to think it was her.  As I began to work for her.  I realized it was her!  Thank goodness she was open enough to see that maybe if things weren't going so well maybe I need to look at myself, and see what I can change.

One of the tuffest things to do is look inside and see your flaws.  It's easier to blame everyone else because it lets you off the hook.  However your luck is the same, and will continue to be until you exam YOUR SELF!

Your problems stem from past problems, which begets new problems, which in turn manifest themselves in your relationships, and if you haven't taken stock and said hmmm what the hell is going on with me.  What ever you try and do will never work out.

How can you be good to anyone else, when you are no good to YOUR SELF.

Come on people stop playing the blame game, and look inside, God knows you  need to get your shit together, but most importantly So Do You!

1 comment:

  1. I know people exactly like that. Huge good karma suckers. They have a way of seeing the negative in most situations. It probably has a lot to do with how they view themselves.
    For the most part, I am positive and even when I'm not, I fake positive. I also think I have been blessed in a way to not have been "stuck" in any one bad situation for longer than necessary for me to pick myself up and move on.
    I just wish I could convince a few that are near & dear to my heart to look forward...look at the bright side...the silver lining, etc.

    ReplyDelete