Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life

Is it me or does music just make you feel better sometimes.  You hear a song that can take you back to your fondest memories or the worst time of your life.  It's almost like your mood can be set by it.


There is music for Love, Hate, Anger, Romance, Sex, everything.  Basically our lives have soundtracks.  I used to think it was only for the movies.  But then I realized there are moments when songs play in your head.

For example when you think your Hot and your walking down the street.  There is a song that can instantly pop into your head and you find your self walking to that beat.
 
What's your soundtrack? Image

2 comments:

  1. Mine is Stayin' Alive from Saturday Night Fever of course!!

    You GO Nikea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my soundtrack. It's an eclectic mix and you are right, it makes you recall the best & worst times. Mine's on Shuffle.

    ReplyDelete