Wednesday, September 9, 2009

House of Beauty This Is Cutie

Okay...so I was trying to think of the last time that I felt smokin hot... like looked smokin hot, felt smokin hot... and the boys just wouldn't stop drueling.

Then I realized something... I never pay attention... I mean... what is my problem... I think sub-contiously I just ignore them so I don't have to wonder if they are or not... isn't silly.. in fact I don't think I remember the las time I flirted...What the hell is that... and I am a good flirter...!

So this week I feel it my duty to flirt... make eye contact...blow kisses... and give good hugs to total strangers... stare at the cute guy in the car next to me and smile...just to step my game up...!

Then maybe i won't have to remind myself to do it... it will just happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment