Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chances

How many chances are you given in a life and when do you know that you have been given another.....
Some would dare to say it is when you've had a near death experience or some might even say when you've seen your life flash in front of your eyes.....
Sometimes I wonder if that's even what you need.  If we're not satisfied with what's going on why don't  we change it.   
 
I realized I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why this happened instead of being grateful for my second chance.
The question isn't why did this happen because I may never have a clear answer for that.  But what can I do with the second chance @ life I have been given.....
Ok so I don't necessarily look how I want but I can change a major part of that and I don't necessarily have to make an announcement about it, but this way I know it's real.....
So thank GOD for chances 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  I have it and I am not gonna take it for granted.....

1 comment: