Monday, October 26, 2009

I Wish


I wish I could see through rose colored glasses
I wish I was a glass is half full type of person
I wish I wasn't so sensitive
I wish I didn't always care what other people think of me.
I wish I was stronger.
I wish I knew true love.
I wish I had a better relationship with my mother.
I wish my Grandmother and Grandfather were alive.
I wish I could trust in God more.
I wish I wasn't so affraid.
I wish I could win the lottery.
I wish I was thinner.
I wish I didn't talk so much when I am drunk.
I wish I knew my father.
I wish I wasn't so cynical.
I wish there was someone to make all my wishes come true.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you. I wish too!! Great post today girl.

    FYI, now you can read me on http://granolabardevotionals.blogspot.com/

    When you can read my two posts and leave comments on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Dr. Buddylee. I used post podcast from the varies show on Foxxhole Radio. Checkout the podcast from the show night last night. This info needs to be share with the world http://foxxhole.wblp.net. I hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in to say hello, and to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Please stop by and accept it when you get a chance.

    I wish too...
    lovely poetry!

    ReplyDelete